Terms & Conditions
Please read these terms and conditions carefully as these conditions incorporate the basis on which bookings for Wollongbar Motel are accepted.
How to Book
• Bookings can be made at www.wollongbar.com, Email: email@example.com or by calling Reception on 02 6685 8200 if calling from within Australia or + 61 2 6685 8200 if calling from overseas.
• Reservations are subject to availability and pricing at the time of booking.
• Verbal quotes are valid at the time given and are not valid for future bookings not yet made.
Prepayments & Deposits
General Booking Periods:
• The guest will be charged the total cost of the reservation 2 days prior to arrival.
• When making a booking, a valid Visa, Mastercard or Amex must be provided to secure your reservation.
Special Event Periods:
• A 30% Non-Refundable deposit is required at time of booking to secure your reservation, with the remaining amount due 14 days prior to arrival.
• Accepted methods of payment include Cash, EFTPOS, Visa & Mastercard (1.5% surcharge applies), Amex (1.8% surcharge applies) or Direct Online Banking.
General Booking Periods:
• The guest may cancel free of charge provided reception is notified of cancellations at least 2 days prior to arrival.
• If cancelled within 2 days of arrival, the guest will be charged the total price of the reservation.
• In the case of a no show, the guest will be charged the total price of the reservation.
Special Event Periods:
• Cancellations may be made up until 14 days prior to arrival. Cancellations after this time will be charged the total amount of the reservation.
Special Event Periods
Special Event Periods are defined by the Wollongbar Motel as a period when full/rack rates are used. If you are unsure, please contact us prior to making your reservation. During Special Event Periods, all reservations will be charged a Non-Refundable 30% deposit at the time of booking.
During Special Event Periods, a $200 Damages Deposit is required on arrival, payable by credit card. This will be refunded to the guest in full subject to an inspection of the room at check out.
Rates & Charges
• Rates quoted on this website are in the motel’s local currency and are subject to change at any time.
• Rates are inclusive of GST where applicable.
• Minimum length of stay restrictions may apply to certain rates during special event periods.
• All prices and other payments and conditions should be confirmed at the time of booking.
Check In / Check Out
• Standard check-in time is from 2pm and standard check-out is by 10am.
• Late check outs or early check ins can sometimes be authorised, depending on the day and housekeeping requirements. Please feel welcome to ask when making your reservation, however, it can not be guaranteed.
*Please contact the office to arrange a late arrival if you’re going to arrive after 5:00pm*
The person affecting a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
Wollongbar Motel cannot accept guests under the age of 18, unless accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
Whilst we attempt to satisfy all special requests, we are unable to provide a guarantee.
The person creating a booking shall be deemed to have accepted the booking conditions on behalf of all persons named in the booking.
• All guests under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian or an individual over the age of 18, the property has the right to refuse any booking, when the legal guardian over 18 cannot provide current photo ID if requested on check-in.
• Children must be supervised at all times when using the pool.
• Pool hours are strictly enforced and can change from season to season.
• No drinks are allowed in the pool itself; they must be consumed at the tables provided.
• Usual pool rules are to be followed and are posted around the pool area for clarity.
• Please note, all rooms are supplied with fresh linen and toiletries at check in.
• Room services are only provided for stays of 5 or more nights, halfway through the stay.
• Otherwise, guests can collect fresh towels and amenities from reception during reception hours.
• Wollongbar Opening Hours are between 8:30 am and 5:00 pm.
• Please contact the office to arrange a late arrival if you’re going to arrive after 5:00pm.
Parties / Group Bookings
• Wollongbar Motel has a strict NO PARTY policy. Failure to comply with this policy will result in eviction of guests and the loss of any payments made.
• Noise is to be kept to a minimum from sun down out of respect to the other paying guests onsite.
• In general, Wollongbar Motel does not accept group bookings…especially Bucks Parties, Hen’s Nights, End of Year Sports Groups, Golf Groups etc.
• Bookings of 3 or more rooms requires prior approval from motel management. This included bookings made under different names.
• Wollongbar Motel does accept Schoolies / School Leaver bookings, however, these reservations are only accepted via the Schoolies.com website for approved times.
• Guests who arrive despite this will not be allowed onsite and any prepayment of fees will not be refunded.
• During Peak Season & Special Event Periods there is a strict no visitor policy in place.
• Management reserve the right to refuse any visitors.
• Each room has a single car allocation on premises. There is a 2.4 height limitation.
• All vehicles are parked at the owners’ risk. Should a problem occur with a vehicle in the Motel car park, the Motel cannot accept any liability. If a vehicle is left in the Motel car park after the guest has departed without the consent of the Motel, the Motel reserves the right to remove the vehicle at the owners’ expense.
• Guests’ liability for their account is not waived and guests agree to be held personally liable in the event that any indicated person, group, company or association fails to pay all or part of any charges incurred.
Damages / Behaviour / Resposibility
Wollongbar Motel reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act of the guest to the motel’s property or structure. All members of a group are held responsible for any actions taken by any member of the group. Should any damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to the guest’s credit / debit card.
We reserve the right to act against any guest found to have tampered / interfered with any fire detection equipment throughout the motel, including detector heads in public areas and bedrooms, break glass points and fire extinguishers. Guests found to have tampered with any fire detection or firefighting equipment or found to have been negligent will be charged for any NSW Fire & Rescue costs incurred by the motel due to their actions and additionally may be asked to leave the motel.
Wollongbar Motel will not be liable for any accident, injury, delay, property damage or personal loss to you or those travelling with you in connection with any accommodation, transportation, or other travel services resulting directly or indirectly from any occurrences or conditions beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of terrorism, act of God, defects in vehicles, war, strikes, theft, delay, cancellation, civil disorder, disaster, Government regulations or changes in itinerary or schedule.
Every effort is made to ensure that information displayed on this website is correct. Information and rates and Wollongbar Motel website are subject to change without notice.